(9-11, 4-8 away)
(8-12, 2-7 home)
Venue: Daskalakis Athletic Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 28, 2013
||K Anderson 15
||C Baptiste 13
||D Saddler 7
||D Lee 30
||D McCoy 10
||F Massenat 4
Drexel lost a close one to Delaware 66-64 in conference play on Monday, January 28th. Damion Lee got a career-high 30 points for the Dragons. Frantz Massenat also put in a solid contribution, scoring 15 points and adding four rebounds. Kyle Anderson finished with a team-high 15 points and six rebounds for the Fightin' Blue Hens. Drexel (8-12, 4-4 CAA) goes to George Mason (12-8, 5-3 CAA) on Thursday, January 31st.
Drexel Game Notes
- The Dragons have been unlucky 6 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Drexel has lost 25 close games.
- The Dragons have lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after having a three-point percentage of 26.3% or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.9% or better this season, Drexel has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 5 or more blocks this season, Drexel has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 37.5% or better this season, Drexel has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- Drexel set a season low for turnovers.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Drexel has a -1.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Damion Lee recorded a team season high in points with 30 and field goals made with 10.
- Damion Lee accounted for 46.8% of the team's points.
- Daryl McCoy accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Damion Lee has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 20 games this season.
- Daryl McCoy has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 20 games this season.
- Frantz Massenat has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Daryl McCoy recorded the 20th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Damion Lee's career.
- Damion Lee has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Damion Lee.
- Damion Lee had career highs with 30 points and 10 field goals made.
Delaware Game Notes
- The Fightin' Blue Hens won this one, but have lost 6 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Delaware has lost 34 close games.
- The top two scorers (Kyle Anderson and Devon Saddler) accounted for 42.4% of the points.
- Carl Baptiste accounted for 31.7% of the team's rebounds.
- Carl Baptiste has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 20 games this season.
- Devon Saddler has 20 straight double-digit point games.
- Jarvis Threatt set a career high with 7 defensive rebounds.
- Carl Baptiste recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.