James Madison 63
(12-10, 4-7 away)
UNC Wilmington 56
(8-12, 7-2 home)
Venue: Trask Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 28, 2013
||D Moore 19
||R Goins 12
||D Moore 3
||K Rendleman 20
||K Rendleman 13
||C Dixon 4
North Carolina-Wilmington took a home loss to James Madison 63-56 in conference play on Monday, January 28th. With the loss, the Seahawks remain winless against James Madison this season at 0-2. Keith Rendleman earned a double-double for the Seahawks with a game-high 20 points and 13 rebounds (4 Blk 3 Ast). Chris Dixon also put in a solid contribution, scoring 16 points and adding four assists. For the Dukes, Devon Moore got a team-high 19 points and seven rebounds. North Carolina-Wilmington (8-12, 3-5 CAA) heads to Delaware (9-10, 4-3 CAA) on Saturday, February 2nd.
North Carolina-Wilmington Game Notes
- North Carolina-Wilmington started 8-12 during the 2011 and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- North Carolina-Wilmington has lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition commits 10 or fewer turnovers this season, North Carolina-Wilmington has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- When the opposition records 10 or more steals this season, North Carolina-Wilmington has lost 75% of the time (3-9).
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 10 games.
- North Carolina-Wilmington has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 12 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--UNCW has a 5.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Keith Rendleman accounted for 35.7% of the team's points.
- Keith Rendleman accounted for 43.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Keith Rendleman has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 14 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Keith Rendleman's career.
- Keith Rendleman has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Keith Rendleman recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 33rd of his career.
- Keith Rendleman had a career high with 4 blocks.
- Chris Dixon has 5 straight double-digit point games.
James Madison Game Notes
- Devon Moore accounted for 30.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Rayshawn Goins and Devon Moore) accounted for 45.2% of the rebounds.
- Devon Moore has led the team in scoring 4 times in 22 games this season.
- Rayshawn Goins has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 22 games this season.
- Devon Moore has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Rayshawn Goins recorded the 15th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rayshawn Goins recorded a double-double. It was his 6th this season and 12th of his career.
- Andre Nation has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Enoch Hood set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.