|Georgia Tech||M Georges-Hunt 10.5||R Carter 6.9||M Udofia 3.0|
|Clemson||D Booker 12.6||D Booker 7.9||R Hall 3.9|
On Tuesday, Georgia Tech travels to Littlejohn Coliseum to take on Clemson. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST and it can be seen on RSN or ESPN3.com. The Yellow Jackets are 2-7 against the Tigers over the last four years. They fell 56-37 on 2/21/2012, the last time they met.
Georgia Tech is 11th in the ACC and Clemson is in 7th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
The 20 points and 6 rebounds by Robert Carter helped the Yellow Jackets to an 82-62 cakewalk over Wake Forest on January 26th. He is averaging 10.4 points per game while also contributing a team-high 6.9 rebounds per game. For the Tigers, Milton Jennings put up 28 points and 14 rebounds in the 77-70 win over Virginia Tech on January 27th. He is averaging 10.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Diaper Dandies love us. Georgia Tech has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Clemson (18 vs 5).
- Georgia Tech does a better job contesting shots (34.5% allowed vs 38.2% allowed) than Clemson this season.
- Georgia Tech can actually jump, with more rebounds (38.7 per game vs 34.8 per game) than Clemson this season.
- Georgia Tech has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Clemson (1 vs 0).
- Georgia Tech players are more experienced than Clemson players (11,689 minutes played vs 7,869 minutes played).
- Mfon Udofia is ranked 10th in the ACC in assists.
- Daniel Miller is ranked 45th nationally in blocks.
- The Georgia Tech blocks leader (Daniel Miller) has more blocks than the Clemson blocks leader (K.J. McDaniels).
- We win when it counts, too. Georgia Tech has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Clemson (7 vs 1).
- Georgia Tech is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Georgia Tech is 220 lbs compared to 205 lbs for Clemson.
- At least you keep showing up. Georgia Tech has an average margin of victory of 11 over Clemson in 31 wins since 1980.
|D+||S. Poole, Jr.||10||3||2||1||0||0||1|