|Wisconsin||J Berggren 12.0||R Evans 7.8||B Brust 2.9|
|Ohio State||D Thomas 20.0||D Thomas 6.5||A Craft 4.7|
On Tuesday, Wisconsin heads to Value City Arena to take on No. 11 Ohio State. It gets started at 7:00 EST and you can see it on ESPN. The Badgers are 4-4 against the Buckeyes over the last four years. They won 63-60 on 2/26/2012 the last time they played.
Ohio State and Wisconsin are tied for 4th in the conference.
The 10 points and 8 rebounds by Ryan Evans helped the Badgers to a 45-44 victory over Minnesota on January 26th. He leads the team in rebounds per game with 7.8 while also putting up 10.9 points per game. For the Buckeyes, Sam Thompson put up 16 points and 6 rebounds in the 65-51 win over Penn State on January 26th. He contributes 3.5 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.5 points per game.
Ohio State StatSmack
- Wisconsin has a much better Kiplinger In-State Ranking than Ohio State (#9 vs #38).
- Ohio State has to pay up to win. The coach for Wisconsin has a much lower base salary than Ohio State ($1,550,000 vs $2,555,000).
- Jared Berggren is ranked 1st in the Big Ten in blocks.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Wisconsin has come back to win after being down at half against Ohio State 5 times since 1997.
- The Wisconsin blocks leader (Jared Berggren) has more blocks than the Ohio State blocks leader (Amir Williams).
- Wisconsin has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Ohio State (#39 vs #53).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Wisconsin currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (965 to 962) than Ohio State, per the NCAA.
- Wisconsin has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than Ohio State (#11 vs #47).
- At least you keep showing up. Wisconsin has an average margin of victory of 9 over Ohio State in 25 wins since 1980.
- AP voters think more highly of Wisconsin and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Ohio State (132 vs 119).
|B||L. Smith Jr.||28||10||6||2||1||0||1|
|C||A. Della Valle||8||3||2||0||0||0||1|