|South Florida||V Rudd 10.8||V Rudd 6.8||A Collins 7.0|
|Marquette||V Blue 14.8||D Gardner 5.5||J Cadougan 4.3|
South Florida heads to BMO Harris Bradley Center on Monday to take on No. 25 Marquette. It starts at 9:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPNU. The Bulls are 1-3 against the Golden Eagles over the last four years. They fell 67-47 on 1/24/2012, the last time they met.
Marquette is in 2nd place in the conference and South Florida is in 15th place.
In their last match-up on January 26th, Zach LeDay put up 17 points for the Bulls in a loss to Notre Dame, 73-65. While contributing 2.1 rebounds per game, he also scores 4.1 points per game. For the Golden Eagles, Junior Cadougan finished with 15 points in the 81-71 win over Providence on January 26th. With 4.3 assists per game and 1.0 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Marquette has a statistical edge over South Florida in a single key area, scoring, where the Golden Eagles have the upper hand over the Bulls, 70 points per game to 61 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Marquette performs well in free throw rate at 42.6. This ranks 2nd in the conference and 29th in the country.
- The South Florida assist leader (Anthony Collins) has more assists than the Marquette assist leader (Junior Cadougan).
- South Florida is a better three-point shooting team (36.8% vs 30.2%) than Marquette this season.
- South Florida has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Marquette ($15,698 vs $41,612).
- The South Florida blocks leader (Toarlyn Fitzpatrick) has more blocks than the Marquette blocks leader (Chris Otule).
- The South Florida steals leader (Anthony Collins) has more steals than the Marquette steals leader (Vander Blue).
- Anthony Collins is ranked 24th nationally in assists.
- The South Florida rebounding leader (Victor Rudd) has more rebounds than the Marquette rebounding leader (Davante Gardner).
- South Florida has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Marquette ($26,507 vs $31,469).
- The South Florida three-point leader (Toarlyn Fitzpatrick) has more three-pointers than the Marquette three-point leader (Vander Blue).
- South Florida has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (43% vs 66%).
|C-||S. Taylor Jr.||9||4||2||0||0||0||0|