(11-8, 3-4 away)
(14-6, 10-1 home)
Venue: Coors Events Center
3:30PM ET / 12:30PM PT, January 27, 2013
||A Crabbe 20
||D Kravish 7
||J Cobbs 4
||S Dinwiddie 14
||A Roberson 11
||S Dinwiddie 2
California stumbled against Colorado 81-71 in conference play on Sunday, January 27th. The Golden Bears got a good performance from Justin Cobbs, who put up a game-high 22 points in 36 minutes. Allen Crabbe also had a great game, scoring 21 points and adding five rebounds. For the Buffaloes, Askia Booker got a team-high 20 points and four rebounds. California (11-8, 3-4 Pac 12) gets Oregon State (11-9, 1-6 Pac 12) on their home court on Thursday, January 31st.
California Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:31 left to go.
- California started 11-8 during the 2004 and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- California has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- The Golden Bears have lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after having a field goal percentage of 41.7% or worse.
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, California has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- The Golden Bears set season highs for field goals made and steals.
- California set season lows for blocks, free throws made, and rebounds.
- Allen Crabbe recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 9.
- Justin Cobbs accounted for 30.9% of the team's points.
- Justin Cobbs has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 19 games this season.
- This marks the 24th 20-point game of Allen Crabbe's career.
- Allen Crabbe has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Crabbe had a career high with 4 steals.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Justin Cobbs's career.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Tyrone Wallace.
Colorado Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Askia Booker and Xavier Johnson) accounted for 46.9% of the points.
- Xavier Johnson accounted for 34.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Askia Booker has led the team in scoring 7 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Askia Booker's career.
- Askia Booker set a career high with 4 three-pointers.
- Xavier Johnson recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Xavier Johnson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Xavier Johnson recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has 5 straight double-digit point games.