(11-8, 3-4 away)
(14-6, 10-1 home)
Venue: Coors Events Center
3:30PM ET / 12:30PM PT, January 27, 2013
||A Crabbe 20
||D Kravish 7
||J Cobbs 4
||S Dinwiddie 14
||A Roberson 11
||S Dinwiddie 2
Colorado squared off with California on Sunday, January 27th and knocked off the Golden Bears 81-71 in Pac 12 play. The Buffaloes got the win with a team-high 20 points and four rebounds from Askia Booker. Xavier Johnson played his way to a double-double with a season-high 18 points and 12 rebounds. For the Golden Bears, Justin Cobbs got a game-high 22 points. Colorado (14-6, 4-4 Pac 12) gets Utah (8-10, 1-6 Pac 12) on the road on Saturday, February 2nd.
Colorado Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:31 left to go.
- Colorado started 14-6 during the 2011 and 2010 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over California extended the Colorado winning streak to 3 games.
- CU beat the spread by 3.5 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Buffaloes have beaten the spread.
- The Buffaloes have won 89% of the time this season (8-1) after recording 18 or more free throws made.
- Colorado has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when its three-point percentage has been 46.7% or better.
- CU has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 5 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Colorado has won 83% of the time (5-1) when Andre Roberson has 15 points or more, 75% of the time (9-3) when Askia Booker plays 32 minutes or more, and 71% of the time (5-2) when Spencer Dinwiddie has 4 assists or more.
- The Buffaloes set a season high for turnovers.
- The last time CU recorded at least 20 turnovers was Mar 15, 2012 against UNLV.
- The Buffaloes have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--CU has a 15.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Askia Booker and Xavier Johnson) accounted for 46.9% of the points.
- Xavier Johnson accounted for 34.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Askia Booker has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Askia Booker's career.
- Askia Booker had a career high with 4 three-pointers.
- Xavier Johnson recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Xavier Johnson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Xavier Johnson recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has 5 straight double-digit point games.
California Game Notes
- California lost and did not cover the spread.
- Allen Crabbe recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 9.
- Justin Cobbs accounted for 30.9% of the team's points.
- Justin Cobbs has led the team in scoring 4 times in 19 games this season.
- This marks the 24th 20-point game of Allen Crabbe's career.
- Allen Crabbe has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Crabbe set a career high with 4 steals.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Justin Cobbs's career.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Tyrone Wallace.