|Delaware||D Saddler 19.2||J Hagins 10.9||D Saddler 3.1|
|Drexel||D Lee 18.2||D McCoy 8.2||F Massenat 4.4|
Delaware travels to Daskalakis Athletic Center on Monday to take on Drexel. Tip-off occurs at 7:00 EST and you can see it on NBCSN. The Fightin' Blue Hens are 3-5 against the Dragons over the last four years. They fell 71-55 on 1/28/2012, the last time they met.
Drexel is in 4th place in the conference and Delaware is in 7th place.
In spite of 16 points and 6 rebounds from Devon Saddler, the Fightin' Blue Hens came up short 64-50 against James Madison on January 23rd. He leads the team in points with 19.2 per game and assists with 3.1 per game. For the Dragons, Frantz Massenat finished with 15 points and 5 rebounds in the 68-57 win over Georgia State on January 26th. He averages 14.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 4.4 assists per game. Drexel ranks 1st in their conference in defensive rebounding percentage at 74.7, which also places them 7th in the country.
- The Delaware scoring leader (Devon Saddler) has more points than the Drexel scoring leader (Damion Lee).
- The Delaware steals leader (Jarvis Threatt) has more steals than the Drexel steals leader (Dartaye Ruffin).
- Newark isn't as congested as Philadelphia (population is significantly lower).
- Jarvis Threatt is ranked 9th in the CAA in steals.
- Boom! Delaware defeated Drexel by 2 points the last time they played (Jan 28, 2013).
- Devon Saddler is ranked 22nd nationally in points, 7th in the CAA in three-pointers, and 7th in the CAA in assists.
- Delaware can actually jump, with more rebounds (37.0 per game vs 33.4 per game) than Drexel this season.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Delaware has come back to win after being down at half against Drexel 7 times since 1999.
- The Delaware blocks leader (Jamelle Hagins) has more blocks than the Drexel blocks leader (Dartaye Ruffin).
- At least you keep showing up. Delaware has an average margin of victory of 8 over Drexel in 31 wins since 1980.