|Portland State||A Moore 12.3||A Moore 6.9||L McMullan 3.7|
|Eastern Washington||J Crosgile 14.7||V Jois 9.5||J Crosgile 5.5|
On Monday, Eastern Washington plays host to Portland State at Reese Court. It gets started at 9:05 EST. The Eagles are 1-7 against the Vikings over the last four years. They fell 69-64 on 2/25/2012, the last time they met.
Eastern Washington is currently in 11th place in the Big Sky and Portland State is in 8th.
In their last match-up on January 26th, Colin Chiverton put up 14 points for the Eagles in a loss to Southern Utah, 69-55. While contributing 2.0 rebounds per game, he also scores 10.1 points per game. For the Vikings, Aaron Moore finished with 19 points and 9 rebounds in the 76-63 loss to Southern Utah on January 24th. With 12.3 points per game and 6.9 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Portland State StatSmack
- Eastern Washington does a better job contesting shots (44.1% allowed vs 48.9% allowed) than Portland State this season.
- Eastern Washington is better at defending the three (35.1% allowed vs 39.1% allowed) than Portland State this season.
- Eastern Washington can actually jump, with more rebounds (35.8 per game vs 30.5 per game) than Portland State this season.
- Boom! Eastern Washington crushed Portland State by 11 points the last time they played (Jan 28, 2013).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Eastern Washington has come back to win after being down at half against Portland State 4 times since 1997.
- At least you keep showing up. Eastern Washington has an average margin of victory of 11 over Portland State in 18 wins since 1996.
- The Eastern Washington assist leader (Justin Crosgile) has more assists than the Portland State assist leader (Lateef McMullan).
- Eastern Washington players are more experienced than Portland State players (11,108 minutes played vs 8,128 minutes played).
- Justin Crosgile is ranked 2nd in the Big Sky in three-pointers, 2nd in the Big Sky in assists, and 5th in the Big Sky in steals.
- Parker Kelly is ranked 8th in the Big Sky in three-pointers.
|D+||D. Winston Jr.||24||8||3||2||1||0||2|