On Sunday, January 27th, Fairfield got a road victory against St. Peter's 61-54 in conference action. Desmond Wade secured a double-double for the Stags with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Derek Needham had a game-high 19 points and added four rebounds. Yvon Raymond got a career-high 19 points and seven rebounds for the Peacocks. Next up for Fairfield (12-10, 4-6 MAAC) is Rider (11-10, 6-3 MAAC) on Friday, February 1st at home.
Fairfield Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:02 left to go.
- Fairfield started 12-10 during the 2011 and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Fairfield has won 89% of the time this season (8-1) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- Fairfield has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 10 or fewer free throws made.
- Fairfield has won 82% of the time this season (9-2) after holding an opponent to under 39.6% field goal percentage.
- This season Fairfield has won 78% of the time (7-2) when Maurice Barrow has 10 points or more and 83% of the time (5-1) when Desmond Wade has 4 field goals made or more.
- Derek Needham accounted for 31.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Desmond Wade and Amadou Sidibe) accounted for 48.7% of the rebounds.
- Derek Needham has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 22 games this season.
- Desmond Wade recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Desmond Wade recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 2nd of his career.
- Desmond Wade had career highs with 10 rebounds and 6 offensive rebounds.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- This loss extended the Peacocks losing streak to 8 games.
- Yvon Raymond accounted for 35.1% of the team's points.
- Darius Conley accounted for 40.0% of the team's rebounds.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in scoring 4 times in 20 games this season.
- Darius Conley has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 20 games this season.
- This was the 4th foul out of the season for Yvon Raymond.
- Yvon Raymond set career highs with 19 points and 8 field goals made.
- Darius Conley recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.