(10-12, 2-10 away)
(14-5, 8-2 home)
Venue: Stabler Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, January 27, 2013
||S Hinrichs 14
||S Hinrichs 4
||T Johnson 4
||C McCollum 23
||H Greiner 6
||M McKnight 4
Lehigh was blown out by Lafayette 78-57 in conference play on a day when they were outshot 55%-34% by the Leopards. The Mountain Hawks were paced by Mackey McKnight, who put up 12 points and six assists. Gabe Knutson scored 12 points and added five rebounds. For the Leopards, Levi Giese got a season-high 17 points (5 Blk 4 Reb 3 Ast), including 5-of-10 shooting from three-point range. The next game will be on Wednesday, January 30th when Lehigh (12-5, 3-1 Patriot) heads to Navy (7-13, 1-4 Patriot).
Lehigh Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:21 left to go.
- The last time Lehigh started the season 14-5 was 2011.
- Lehigh has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 57 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Lehigh has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- Lehigh set season lows for field goal percentage and free throws made.
- The Mountain Hawks have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--Lehigh has a 15.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Gabe Knutson and B.J. Bailey) accounted for 42.1% of the points.
- Gabe Knutson has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 19 games this season.
- Mackey McKnight has 5 straight double-digit point games.
Lafayette Game Notes
- Seth Hinrichs recorded a team season high in rebounds with 11 and defensive rebounds with 8.
- Levi Giese tallied a team season high in blocks with 5.
- The top two rebounders (Seth Hinrichs and Bryce Scott) accounted for 41.0% of the rebounds.
- Seth Hinrichs has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 22 games this season.
- Levi Giese set career highs with 5 three-pointers and 5 blocks.
- Joey Ptasinksi set a career high with 5 assists.
- Seth Hinrichs recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Seth Hinrichs has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Seth Hinrichs recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Seth Hinrichs set career highs with 11 rebounds and 8 defensive rebounds.