(10-11, 3-7 away)
Coastal Carolina 73
(9-9, 8-2 home)
Venue: Kimbel Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 26, 2013
||D Hooker 15
||A Oliver 7
||T Freeman 5
||A Raffa 20
||E Hadji Ndieguene 8
||A Raffa 3
On Saturday, January 26th, Campbell was taken down by Coastal Carolina 73-59 in conference play. The Fighting Camels were led by Leek Leek, who put up 14 points and four rebounds. Darian Hooker got a team-high 15 points. For the Chanticleers, Anthony Raffa finished with a game-high 20 points and five rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). The next game will be on Tuesday, January 29th when Campbell (10-11, 5-2 Big South) goes to Liberty (6-15, 2-5 Big South).
Campbell Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:06 left to go.
- Campbell started 10-11 during the 2006 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Campbell has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- The Fighting Camels have lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 37.5% or worse.
- Campbell has lost 78% of the time this season (2-7) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 49.0% or better this season, Campbell has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 9 or more steals this season, Campbell has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- The Fighting Camels set a season high for three-pointers.
- The last time Campbell recorded at least 10 three-pointers was Feb 19, 2010 against East Tennessee State.
- Campbell set a season low for steals.
- The top two scorers (Darian Hooker and Leek Leek) accounted for 49.1% of the points.
- The bench recorded more points (32) than the starters (27).
- Antwon Oliver has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 21 games this season.
- Andrew Ryan had a career high with 3 three-pointers.
Coastal Carolina Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Raffa and Kierre Greenwood) accounted for 52.0% of the points.
- Anthony Raffa has led the team in scoring 13 times in 18 games this season.
- El Hadji Ndieguene has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 29th 20-point game of Anthony Raffa's career.
- Anthony Raffa has 4 straight 20+ point games.