(13-7, 6-5 away)
(16-6, 8-3 home)
Venue: Recreation and Convocation Center
7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT, January 26, 2013
||C Rugg 11
||B Voelkel 8
||B Voelkel 4
||M Black 16
||S Rowley 6
||P Hooley 2
Albany shot just 30% from the field and lost in front of the home crowd against Vermont 50-43 in conference play on Saturday, January 26th. The Great Danes stay winless against Vermont this season at 0-2. The Great Danes got 10 points and eight rebounds from Peter Hooley. John Puk had 12 points. Clancy Rugg recorded a double-double for the Catamounts with a game-high 14 points and 10 rebounds. The next game will be on Tuesday, January 29th when Albany (16-6, 5-3 America East) welcomes Stony Brook (15-5, 6-1 America East).
Albany Game Notes
- Albany has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 16 or fewer field goals made.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.7% or better this season, Albany has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- Albany set season lows for field goal percentage, total points, and turnovers.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Albany has a 4.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Mike Black accounted for 30.2% of the team's points.
- Mike Black has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 22 games this season.
- Peter Hooley has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Vermont Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Clancy Rugg and Ethan O`Day) accounted for 54.0% of the points.
- Clancy Rugg accounted for 30.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Clancy Rugg has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 4 times in 20 games this season.
- Clancy Rugg recorded the 3rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Clancy Rugg has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Clancy Rugg recorded a double-double. It was his 2nd this season and 3rd of his career.
- Clancy Rugg set a career high with 10 defensive rebounds.
- Sandro Carissimo has 3 straight double-digit point games.