On Saturday, January 26th, Toledo took on Bowling Green and came out on top against the Falcons 75-62 in conference action. Dominique Buckley paced the Rockets and put up a season-high 20 points plus two rebounds. Julius Brown also had a good game, scoring 14 points and adding seven assists. For the Falcons, Jordon Crawford finished with a game-high 20 points and seven assists. Next up for Toledo (7-10, 3-3 MAC) is Ball State (8-10, 2-4 MAC) on Wednesday, January 30th on the road.
Toledo Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:47 left to go.
- Toledo started 7-10 during the 2001 and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- Toledo beat the spread by 8.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Rockets have beaten the spread.
- The Rockets have won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after recording 75 or more total points.
- Toledo has won 75% of the time this season (6-2) after holding an opponent to under 42.4% field goal percentage.
- This season Toledo has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Rian Pearson has 9 rebounds or more.
- Toledo set a season low for steals.
- This is the 6th game at home this season--Toledo has a 4.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Dominique Buckley and Julius Brown) accounted for 45.3% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Rian Pearson and Matt Smith) accounted for 43.2% of the rebounds.
- Rian Pearson has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 17 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Dominique Buckley's career.
- Rian Pearson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- Bowling Green lost and did not cover the spread.
- Jordon Crawford accounted for 32.2% of the team's points.
- Jordon Crawford has led the team in scoring 11 times in 19 games this season.
- Richaun Holmes has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 19 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Jordon Crawford's career.
- Jordon Crawford has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- A`uston Calhoun has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Luke Kraus set a career high with 3 three-pointers.