(13-8, 4-7 away)
Wright State 49
(14-7, 8-2 home)
Venue: Nutter Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 26, 2013
||G Talton 13
||H Humes 5
||G Talton 4
||C Darling 11
||T Sledge 4
||R Arceneaux 2
On Saturday, January 26th, UIC won on the road against Wright State 55-49 in Horizon action. Gary Talton had a big game for the Flames and put up a game-high 18 points and six rebounds. Hayden Humes had seven points and added two rebounds. Matt Vest got four points and nine rebounds for the Raiders. UIC (13-8, 4-4 Horizon) takes on Green Bay (11-10, 5-3 Horizon) on Thursday, January 31st on their home court.
UIC Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:02 left to go.
- UIC beat the spread by 14.0 points. That makes the 13th time this season the Flames have beaten the spread.
- UIC has won 75% of the time this season (6-2) when its field goal percentage has been 41.0% or better.
- UIC has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 49 or fewer total points.
- UIC has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after holding an opponent to under 33.3% field goal percentage.
- This season UIC has won 78% of the time (7-2) when Josh Crittle has 11 points or more and 83% of the time (5-1) when Gary Talton has 6 rebounds or more.
- UIC set season lows for assists and steals.
- UIC has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- Gary Talton recorded a team season high in free throws attempted with 14.
- Gary Talton accounted for 32.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Marc Brown and Gary Talton) accounted for 43.3% of the rebounds.
- Gary Talton has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 21 games this season.
- Marc Brown has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 21 games this season.
- Gary Talton has 8 straight double-digit point games.
Wright State Game Notes
- Wright State lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two rebounders (Matt Vest and Cole Darling) accounted for 43.3% of the rebounds.
- Cole Darling has led the team in scoring 5 times in 21 games this season.
- Matt Vest has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 21 games this season.
- Matt Vest set a career high with 9 rebounds.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Kendall Griffin.