On Saturday, January 26th, UC Davis topped UC Riverside 79-72 in conference play. The Aggies got the win with a team-high 20 points and eight rebounds from J.T. Adenrele. Tyler Les had 12 points and added seven assists. Josh Fox finished with a season-high 22 points and nine rebounds for the Highlanders. UC Davis (8-11, 4-4 Big West) gets Pacific (12-8, 6-2 Big West) on the road on Saturday, February 2nd.
UC Davis Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:28 left to go.
- UC Davis started 8-11 during the 2009, 2007, and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- The Aggies have won 83% of the time this season (5-1) after recording 19 or more assists.
- This season UC Davis has won 100% of the time (4-0) when J.T. Adenrele plays 30 minutes or more and 100% of the time (4-0) when Tyler Les has 3 three-pointers or more.
- UCD set a season low for steals.
- UC Davis has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 9 games.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--UCD has a -0.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (J.T. Adenrele and Ryan Sypkens) accounted for 46.8% of the points.
- J.T. Adenrele accounted for 32.0% of the team's rebounds.
- J.T. Adenrele has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 5 times in 19 games this season.
- Tyler Les had a career high with 7 assists.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of J.T. Adenrele's career.
- J.T. Adenrele has 4 straight double-digit point games.
UC Riverside Game Notes
- Chris Harriel recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 5.
- Robert Smith tallied a team season high in assists with 8.
- Josh Fox accounted for 30.5% of the team's points.
- Josh Fox accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Josh Fox has led the team in scoring 7 times and in rebounding 10 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Josh Fox's career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Chris Harriel.
- Chris Patton has 5 straight double-digit point games.