CS Northridge 64
(10-11, 4-7 away)
Cal Poly 75
(9-9, 7-1 home)
Venue: Mott Gym
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, January 26, 2013
||S Hicks 16
||S Maxwell 8
||J Greene 3
||C Eversley 16
||C Eversley 7
||J Johnson 4
Cal State Northridge fell to Cal Poly 75-64 in conference play on Saturday, January 26th. Landon Drew put up 10 points in 22 minutes in the Matadors loss. Trevone Williams had a career-high 15 points and added eight rebounds. Chris Eversley registered a double-double for the Mustangs on a career-high 30 points and 14 rebounds. Next up for Cal State Northridge (10-11, 1-8 Big West) is Cal State Fullerton (11-9, 4-4 Big West) on Thursday, January 31st on the road.
Cal State Northridge Game Notes
- Cal State Northridge started 10-11 during the 2006 and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- Cal State Northridge has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 64 or fewer total points.
- The Matadors have lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after having a field goal percentage of 40.4% or worse.
- When the opposition commits 12 or fewer turnovers this season, Cal State Northridge has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 24 or more free throws made this season, Cal State Northridge has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- CSUN set a season low for steals.
- Cal State Northridge has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 9 games.
- This is the 2nd loss of the season where the Matadors opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Trevone Williams and Josh Greene) accounted for 45.3% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Trevone Williams and Stephan Hicks) accounted for 57.1% of the rebounds.
- Stephen Maxwell has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 5th foul out of the season for Tre Hale-Edmerson.
Cal Poly Game Notes
- Chris Eversley recorded a team season high in points with 30, field goals made with 11, offensive rebounds with 7, and field goals attempted with 19.
- Chris Eversley accounted for 40.0% of the team's points.
- Chris Eversley accounted for 35.0% of the team's rebounds.
- Chris Eversley has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 14 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Chris Eversley's career.
- Chris Eversley has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Eversley recorded a double-double. It was his 6th this season and 8th of his career.
- Chris Eversley set career highs with 30 points, 11 field goals made, and 7 offensive rebounds.