On Saturday, January 26th, McNeese State took on Oral Roberts and lost big against the Golden Eagles 75-54 in conference play. Kevin Hardy put up a team-high 12 points plus six assists in the loss. Austin Lewis scored seven points and added three rebounds. For the Golden Eagles, Shawn Glover got a game-high 24 points and eight rebounds. McNeese State (8-10, 2-6 SLC) welcomes Stephen F. Austin (16-2, 7-1 SLC) on Wednesday, January 30th.
McNeese State Game Notes
- McNeese State started 8-10 during the 2011 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- McNeese State has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 54 or fewer total points.
- The Cowboys have lost 100% of the time this season (0-8) after having a field goal percentage of 38.1% or worse.
- When the opposition records 31 or more field goals made this season, McNeese State has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 41 or more rebounds this season, McNeese State has lost 90% of the time (1-9).
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, McNeese State has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- MCNS set season lows for free throws made and turnovers.
- The Cowboys have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- McNeese State has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 5 games.
Oral Roberts Game Notes
- Shawn Glover accounted for 32.0% of the team's points.
- Shawn Glover has led the team in scoring 3 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Shawn Glover's career.
- Shawn Glover has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Shawn Glover set career highs with 24 points, 11 field goals made, and 5 offensive rebounds.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Damen Bell-Holter's career.
- Damen Bell-Holter has 4 straight double-digit point games.