On Saturday, January 26th, Colgate won on the road against Navy 70-56 in Patriot action. The Raiders got the win with a game-high 29 points and three rebounds from Murphy Burnatowski. Matt McMullen also had a great outing, scoring a season-high seven points and adding 10 rebounds. Worth Smith finished with a team-high 13 points and eight rebounds for the Midshipmen. Colgate (8-13, 2-3 Patriot) gets Lafayette (9-12, 2-2 Patriot) on the road on Wednesday, January 30th.
Colgate Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:54 left to go.
- Colgate started 8-13 during the 2005, 2004, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Colgate has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) when its field goal percentage has been 50.0% or better.
- The Raiders have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 18 or more assists.
- Colgate has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- Murphy Burnatowski accounted for 41.4% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Matt McMullen and Luke Roh) accounted for 48.6% of the rebounds.
- Murphy Burnatowski has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 21 games this season.
- Matt McMullen has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 21 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Murphy Burnatowski's career.
- Matt McMullen recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Brandon James.
Navy Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Worth Smith and Brandon Venturini) accounted for 42.8% of the points.
- Worth Smith has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 15 times in 21 games this season.