(11-8, 5-7 away)
St. Francis (PA) 56
(1-18, 1-9 home)
Venue: DeGol Arena
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, January 26, 2013
|St. Francis (PA)
||J Williams 19
||J Williams 8
||K Ortiz 6
|St. Francis (PA)
||E Brown 12
||E Brown 6
||S Whyatt 7
St. Francis (PA) was outshot 57.6 percent-35.7 percent by Wagner and lost in a blowout to the Seahawks 81-56 in conference play on Saturday, Jan. 26. The Red Flash got seven points and seven assists from Stephon Whyatt. Ben Millaud-Meunier had 12 points and added four rebounds. For the Seahawks, Jonathon Williams got a game-high 19 points and eight rebounds. St. Francis (PA) (1-18, 1-7 NEC) gets Long Island (10-10, 5-3 NEC) on the road on Thursday, Jan. 31.
St. Francis (PA) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:06 left to go.
- SFPA set a season low for blocks (zero).
- St. Francis (PA) has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--SFPA has a -12.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Ben Millaud-Meunier and Earl Brown) accounted for 42.8 percent of the points.
- Ben Millaud-Meunier has led the team in scoring in three out of 19 games this season.
- Earl Brown has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 19 games this season.
- Earl Brown has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Stephon Whyatt had a career high with seven assists.
- Ben Millaud-Meunier has three straight double-digit point games.
Wagner Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jonathon Williams and Eric Fanning) accounted for 41.9 percent of the points.
- Jonathon Williams has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 11 times in 19 games this season.
- Eric Fanning has four straight double-digit point games.