(12-8, 4-4 away)
(16) Oregon 81
(18-2, 14-1 home)
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 26, 2013
||C Wilcox 19
||A N`Diaye 9
||A Gaddy 3
||D Dotson 11
||A Kazemi 9
||D Artis 3
Washington was tripped up by No. 16 Oregon 81-76 in conference play on Saturday, January 26th. The Huskies are still looking for their first win over an AP-Ranked team this season (0-2). Shawn Kemp Jr put up a career-high 12 points and six rebounds in the loss. Abdul Gaddy had 13 points and added five assists (3 Reb 3 Stl). Arsalan Kazemi recorded a double-double for the Ducks on 11 points and 11 rebounds. The next game will be on Thursday, January 31st when Washington (12-8, 4-3 Pac 12) hosts sixth-ranked Arizona (17-2, 5-2 Pac 12).
Washington Game Notes
- The last time UW started the season 12-8 was 2007.
- UW beat the spread by 3.0 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- The Huskies have been unlucky 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Washington has lost 29 close games.
- Prior to this game, UW played 30 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 8-22.
- The Huskies set season highs for steals, three-point percentage, and turnovers.
- The last time UW had a three-point percentage of 66.7% or higher was Feb 24, 2005 against Arizona State.
- UW set a season low for blocks.
- The Huskies have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 8 games.
- Washington has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 5 games.
- The top two rebounders (Desmond Simmons and Shawn Kemp Jr) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- Desmond Simmons has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 20 games this season.
- C.J Wilcox has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Abdul Gaddy.
- Scott Suggs has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Scott Suggs had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
Oregon Game Notes
- Oregon won, but did not cover the spread.
- Arsalan Kazemi accounted for 36.6% of the team's rebounds.
- E.J. Singler has led the team in scoring 4 times in 20 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 20 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded the 58th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Arsalan Kazemi has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 50th of his career.
- Arsalan Kazemi set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
|B+||Shawn Kemp Jr||21||12||6||1||1||0||4|