(17-4, 8-3 away)
Holy Cross 58
(10-10, 5-3 home)
Venue: Hart Center
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, January 26, 2013
||M Muscala 19
||M Muscala 11
||M Muscala 2
||D Dudzinski 16
||D Dudzinski 6
||J Burrell 3
Holy Cross got beat at home by Bucknell 65-58 in conference play on Saturday, January 26th. Dave Dudzinski put up a game-high 26 points plus five rebounds for the Crusaders. Justin Burrell got 11 points and added three rebounds. Mike Muscala recorded a double-double for the Bison on 13 points and 11 rebounds. Next up for Holy Cross (10-10, 2-3 Patriot) is Army (9-11, 2-3 Patriot) on Wednesday, January 30th at home.
Holy Cross Game Notes
- Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 8 or fewer assists.
- The Crusaders have lost 78% of the time this season (2-7) after having a three-point percentage of 31.3% or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 46.5% or better this season, Holy Cross has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 13 or more assists this season, Holy Cross has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 40.0% or better this season, Holy Cross has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- The Crusaders have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--HC has a 5.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Dave Dudzinski recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 17.
- Dave Dudzinski accounted for 44.8% of the team's points.
- Dave Dudzinski has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 20 games this season.
- Malcolm Miller has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Dave Dudzinski's career.
- Dave Dudzinski has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Jordan Stevens.
Bucknell Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Joe Willman and Bryson Johnson) accounted for 49.2% of the points.
- Mike Muscala accounted for 37.9% of the team's rebounds.
- Mike Muscala has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 21 games this season.
- Bryson Johnson set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Mike Muscala recorded the 39th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Mike Muscala has 21 straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Muscala recorded a double-double. It was his 14th this season and 38th of his career.
- Joe Willman has 5 straight double-digit point games.