(4-12, 1-8 away)
(10-6, 7-1 home)
Venue: Lavietes Pavilion
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 26, 2013
||G Maldunas 10
||G Maldunas 6
||A Mitola 2
||W Saunders 16
||W Saunders 4
||S Chambers 5
On Saturday, January 26th, Harvard knocked off Dartmouth 82-77 in overtime. With a record of 2-0, the Crimson remain undefeated against Dartmouth this season. Wesley Saunders had an impressive game for the Crimson and got 20 points and seven rebounds (6 Ast 3 Stl). Siyani Chambers had a game-high 21 points and added seven assists. Connor Boehm registered a double-double for the Big Green with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Harvard (10-6, 2-0 Ivy) gets Yale (7-12, 1-1 Ivy) on their home court on Friday, February 1st.
Harvard Game Notes
- Harvard started 10-6 during the 2005, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Harvard has played in 1 overtime game this season. Over the last 5 seasons, the Crimson have played in 9 overtime games with a record of 6-3.
- The Crimson have won 3 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Harvard has won 24 close games.
- The Crimson have won 88% of the time this season (7-1) after recording 25 or more field goals made.
- Harvard has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 10 or fewer assists.
- Harvard has won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after holding an opponent to under 25.0% three-point percentage.
- This season Harvard has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Siyani Chambers has 21 points or more.
- Harvard set a season low for three-point percentage.
- This is the 3rd win of the season where the Crimson came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Harvard has a 11.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Wesley Saunders recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with 5.
- The top two scorers (Siyani Chambers and Wesley Saunders) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
- Siyani Chambers has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 16 games this season.
- Wesley Saunders has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 16 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Wesley Saunders's career.
- Wesley Saunders has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- Wesley Saunders had career highs with 5 offensive rebounds and 6 assists.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Siyani Chambers's career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Siyani Chambers.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Steve Moundou-Missi.
Dartmouth Game Notes
- The Big Green have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Dartmouth has lost 29 close games.
- Connor Boehm accounted for 31.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Connor Boehm has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 16 games this season.
- Connor Boehm recorded the 4th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Connor Boehm recorded a double-double. It was the 2nd of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Jvonte Brooks.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for John Golden.
- John Golden set a career high with 6 field goals made.
- This was the 4th foul out of the season for Gabas Maldunas.