(5-16, 1-12 away)
(3-18, 3-8 home)
Venue: Willett Hall
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 26, 2013
||K Mutakabbir 15
||J Clyburn 6
||E Washington 6
||T Carey 14
||M Kessens 9
||L Woodhouse 3
On Saturday, January 26th, Presbyterian won on the road against Longwood 82-71 in conference action. The Blue Hose got the win with a career-high 29 points and three rebounds from Khalid Mutakabbir. Eric Washington got a double-double with 10 points and 10 assists. For the Lancers, Jeylani Dublin got 13 points and six rebounds. Presbyterian (5-16, 2-5 Big South) gets North Carolina-Asheville (11-10, 5-2 Big South) at home on Wednesday, January 30th.
Presbyterian Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:26 left to go.
- Presbyterian has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 52.6% or better.
- The Blue Hose have won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after recording 30 or more field goals made.
- The Blue Hose have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 5 games.
- Presbyterian has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 8 games.
- Khalid Mutakabbir recorded a team season high in points with 29.
- Khalid Mutakabbir accounted for 35.3% of the team's points.
- Khalid Mutakabbir has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 21 games this season.
- Joshua Clyburn has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 21 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Khalid Mutakabbir's career.
- Khalid Mutakabbir has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Khalid Mutakabbir had a career high with 29 points.
- This game was the 3rd double-digit assist game of Eric Washington's career.
- Eric Washington has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Washington recorded a double-double. It was the 2nd of his career.
- Eric Washington had a career high with 10 assists.
- Jordan Downing has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Ryan Hargrave.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Ryan McTavish.
Longwood Game Notes
- This loss extended the Lancers losing streak to 11 games.
- The top two scorers (David Robinson and Michael Kessens) accounted for 45.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Michael Kessens and Jeylani Dublin) accounted for 46.1% of the rebounds.
- David Robinson has led the team in scoring 4 times in 21 games this season.
- Michael Kessens has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 21 games this season.
- Tristan Carey has 6 straight double-digit point games.