Loyola (MD) 51
(15-6, 5-4 away)
(5-14, 3-4 home)
Venue: Draddy Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 25, 2013
||E Etherly 12
||A Winbush 8
||R Williams 2
||E Andujar 12
||E Andujar 16
||E Andujar 3
On Friday, Jan. 25, Loyola (MD) took on Manhattan and got a road win against the Jaspers 51-41 in conference action. The Greyhounds got the win with a game-high 12 points and seven rebounds from Erik Etherly. R.J. Williams had eight points and added four rebounds. Emmy Andujar recorded a double-double for the Jaspers on a team-high 12 points and 16 rebounds. Loyola (MD) (15-6, 7-2 MAAC) welcomes Iona (13-7, 7-2 MAAC) on Sunday, Jan. 27.
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- The win over Manhattan extended the Loyola (MD) winning streak to three games.
- LMDU beat the spread by 7.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Greyhounds have beaten the spread.
- Loyola (MD) has won every game this season (10-0) when its three-point percentage has been 30.0 percent or better.
- Loyola (MD) has won every game this season (6-0) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- The Greyhounds have won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after recording seven or more blocks.
- LMDU has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record eight or fewer free throws made.
- This season Loyola (MD) has won 83 percent of the time (10-2) when Erik Etherly has 12 points or more, 72 percent of the time (13-5) when Robert Olson plays 30 minutes or more, and 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Anthony Winbush has four field goals made or more.
- LMDU set a season low for field goals made (17).
- Loyola (MD) has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Erik Etherly and Anthony Winbush) accounted for 41.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Winbush and Erik Etherly) accounted for 44.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Erik Etherly has led the team in scoring in six out of 21 games this season.
- Anthony Winbush has led the team in rebounding in nine out of 21 games this season.
- Erik Etherly has three straight double-digit point games.
Manhattan Game Notes
- This loss extended the Jaspers losing streak to three games.
- Emmy Andujar recorded a team season high in rebounds with 16.
- The top two scorers (Emmy Andujar and Michael Alvarado) accounted for 46.3 percent of the points.
- Emmy Andujar accounted for 45.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (20) than the starters (12).
- The bench recorded more points (26) than the starters (15).
- Emmy Andujar has led the team in scoring four times and in rebounding five times in 19 games this season.
- Emmy Andujar recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Emmy Andujar recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and third of his career.
- Emmy Andujar set career highs with 16 rebounds and seven offensive rebounds.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Rhamel Brown.