Loyola (MD) 51
(15-6, 5-4 away)
(5-14, 3-4 home)
Venue: Draddy Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 25, 2013
||E Etherly 12
||A Winbush 8
||R Williams 2
||E Andujar 12
||E Andujar 16
||E Andujar 3
On Friday, Jan. 25, Manhattan took on Loyola (MD) and lost in front of the home crowd against the Greyhounds 51-41 in conference play. The Jaspers got a double-double out of Emmy Andujar with a team-high 12 points and 16 rebounds. Donovan Kates had seven points. For the Greyhounds, Erik Etherly finished with a game-high 12 points and seven rebounds. Manhattan (5-14, 3-6 MAAC) gets Rider (11-10, 6-3 MAAC) on the road on Sunday, Jan. 27.
Manhattan Game Notes
- Manhattan has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording four or fewer steals.
- Manhattan has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after committing 13 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records six or more steals this season, Manhattan has lost 87 percent of the time (2-13).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 30.0 percent or better this season, Manhattan has lost 83 percent of the time (2-10).
- When the opposition records 14 or more free throws made this season, Manhattan has lost 80 percent of the time (3-12).
- Manhattan set season lows for field goals made (14), free throws made (eight), and total points (41).
- The Jaspers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past four games.
- This is the sixth game at home this season--Manhattan has a 3.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Emmy Andujar recorded a team season high in rebounds with 16.
- The top two scorers (Emmy Andujar and Michael Alvarado) accounted for 46.3 percent of the points.
- Emmy Andujar accounted for 45.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (20) than the starters (12).
- The bench recorded more points (26) than the starters (15).
- Emmy Andujar has led the team in scoring four times and in rebounding 5 times in 19 games this season.
- Emmy Andujar recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Emmy Andujar recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and third of his career.
- Emmy Andujar had career highs with 16 rebounds and seven offensive rebounds.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Rhamel Brown.
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Erik Etherly and Anthony Winbush) accounted for 41.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Winbush and Erik Etherly) accounted for 44.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Erik Etherly has led the team in scoring six times in 21 games this season.
- Anthony Winbush has led the team in rebounding nine times in 21 games this season.
- Erik Etherly has three straight double-digit point games.