|Lafayette||S Hinrichs 14.2||S Hinrichs 4.4||T Johnson 4.8|
|Lehigh||C McCollum 23.9||H Greiner 6.7||M McKnight 4.9|
On Sunday, Lehigh welcomes Lafayette at Stabler Arena. It gets started at 12:00 EST and you can see it on CBSSN. The Mountain Hawks are 7-2 against the Leopards over the last four years. They won 72-53 on 2/18/2012 the last time they played.
Lehigh is in 1st place in the Patriot and needs to hold off Lafayette who sit just south in 3rd place. Lehigh will be looking to extend its five-game win streak.
In their last outing, behind 18 points from B.J. Bailey, the Mountain Hawks defeated Bucknell 65-62 on January 23rd. He is averaging 5.8 points per game and leads the team in blocks with 0.9 per game. For the Leopards, Bryce Scott finished with 16 points in the 63-53 win over Holy Cross on January 23rd. He is averaging 6.2 points and 1.3 rebounds per game.
In terms of team stats, Lehigh has an advantage in a single key area, scoring, where the Mountain Hawks have an edge over the Leopards, 76 points per game to 66 points per game.
- Lehigh has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Lafayette (#140 vs #283).
- Lehigh embarrassed Lafayette by 19 points the last time they played (Feb 18, 2012).
- Lehigh takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Lafayette (3 vs 0).
- Gabe Knutson is ranked 8th in the Patriot in points.
- Lehigh is a better three-point shooting team (44.8% vs 37.2%) than Lafayette this season.
- Holden Greiner is ranked 8th in the Patriot in rebounds and 4th in the Patriot in steals.
- Lehigh has a more potent offense, scoring more points (81.4 per game vs 66.9 per game) than Lafayette this season.
- Lehigh has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.636 to 0.414).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Lehigh has come back to win after being down at half against Lafayette 6 times since 2000.
- Lehigh can actually jump, with more rebounds (32.3 per game vs 29.2 per game) than Lafayette this season.