California vs. Colorado: Full Game Preview
|California||A Crabbe 19.9||D Kravish 7.4||J Cobbs 4.1|
|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 14.4||A Roberson 11.9||S Dinwiddie 2.6|
Colorado welcomes California to Coors Events Center on Sunday. The game tips off at 3:30 EST and it can be seen on FSN or ROOT. The Buffaloes are 3-1 against the Golden Bears over the last four years. The last time they met (3/9/2012) they won 70-59.
Colorado is in 7th place in the Pac 12 and trying to catch California who holds down 6th place.
In their last match-up, Askia Booker finished with 13 points in the Buffaloes 75-54 blowout of Stanford on January 24th. In addition to his 14.1 points per game, he is also chipping in 3.9 rebounds per game. In a 62-57 victory over Utah on January 24th, Allen Crabbe put up 23 points and 5 rebounds for the Golden Bears. He leads the team with 19.9 points per game.
- Colorado has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than California ($42,033 vs $50,441).
- At least you keep showing up. Colorado has an average margin of victory of 13 over California in 7 wins since 1986.
- Colorado waxed California by 11 points the last time they played (Mar 09, 2012).
- The Colorado basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than California (43% vs 30%).
- You get an A for effort, but Colorado has emerged victorious against California the last 2 times they've played.
- It's only wins and losses, but Colorado has a better overall record than California this season (10-2 vs 8-4).
- Even computers respect Colorado more. We have a better RPI this season than California (RPI: #4 vs #79).
- We beat real teams. Colorado has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than California this season (3 vs 1).
- Colorado is a better three-point shooting team (39.5% vs 32.4%) than California this season.