|Seton Hall||F Edwin 17.2||G Teague 8.2||T Maayan 3.8|
|St John's||D Harrison 19.6||J Sampson 6.6||P Greene IV 2.7|
On Sunday, St. John's matches up against Seton Hall. The game tips off at 12:00 EST and it can be seen on MSG, Big East Net, MASN. The Red Storm are 1-4 against the Pirates over the last four years. They fell 94-64 on 2/14/2012, the last time they met.
St. John's is in 3rd place in the conference, Seton Hall is in 12th place.
In a 72-60 win over Rutgers on January 23rd, JaKarr Sampson put up 21 points and 7 rebounds for the Red Storm. In addition to a team-leading 6.6 rebounds per game, he chips in 14.0 points per game. For the Pirates, Fuquan Edwin finished with 16 points and 10 rebounds in the 55-47 win over South Florida on January 23rd. With 17.2 points per game and 2.4 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Seton Hall StatSmack
- Chris Obekpa is ranked 1st nationally in blocks.
- St. John's has a better overall winning percentage over the last 30 years (0.583 to 0.553).
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, St. John's has had more players drafted by the NBA than Seton Hall (1 vs 0).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 St. John's has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Seton Hall (8 vs 5).
- The St. John's scoring leader (D`Angelo Harrison) has more points than the Seton Hall scoring leader (Fuquan Edwin).
- Diaper Dandies love us. St. John's has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Seton Hall (13 vs 4).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. St. John's has a stronger schedule than Seton Hall this season (SOS Rank: #98 vs #257).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. St. John's has come back to win after being down at half against Seton Hall 3 times since 1996.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? St. John's currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (959 to 951) than Seton Hall, per the NCAA.
- At least you keep showing up. St. John's has an average margin of victory of 8 over Seton Hall in 29 wins since 1980.
|C+||Phil Greene IV||30||8||3||3||1||0||1|