|Mount St. Mary's||R Whack 12.4||K Krajina 3.7||J Castellanos 3.9|
|Robert Morris||V Jones 12.2||L Jones 6.1||V Jones 5.4|
Robert Morris hosts Mount St. Mary's at Charles L. Sewall Center on Saturday. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Colonials are 8-1 against the Mountaineers over the last four years. They won 67-62 on 2/4/2012 the last time they played.
Mount St. Mary's is in 10th place in the conference and Robert Morris is in 2nd place. Robert Morris has won five games straight.
In their last outing, behind 22 points from Karvel Anderson, the Colonials defeated St. Francis (PA) 84-70 on January 24th. He tallies 12.2 points per game and also adds 2.8 rebounds per game. For the Mountaineers, Kristijan Krajina finished with 6 points and 6 rebounds in the 52-50 loss to Wagner on January 24th. He averages 7.0 points per game in addition to a team-best 3.7 rebounds per game.
Robert Morris has an advantage in two key statistical areas. With the edge in rebounding (32 per game to 25 per game), the Colonials should find themselves in a good position on offense. Robert Morris also has an advantage in scoring, 71 points per game to 63 points per game.
Mount St. Mary's StatSmack
- Robert Morris is a better free-throw-shooting team (76.0% vs 64.5%) than Mount St. Mary's this season.
- The Robert Morris assist leader (Velton Jones) has more assists than the Mount St. Mary's assist leader (Josh Castellanos).
- It's only wins and losses, but Robert Morris has a better overall record than Mount St. Mary's this season (8-5 vs 5-6).
- At least you keep showing up. Robert Morris has an average margin of victory of 9 over Mount St. Mary's in 27 wins since 1989.
- The Robert Morris scoring leader (Karvel Anderson) has more points than the Mount St. Mary's scoring leader (Rashad Whack).
- Robert Morris has a more potent offense, scoring more points (67.9 per game vs 60.7 per game) than Mount St. Mary's this season.
- The Robert Morris three-point leader (Karvel Anderson) has more three-pointers than the Mount St. Mary's three-point leader (Rashad Whack).
- Robert Morris is better under pressure, and has defeated Mount St. Mary's in 9 out of the last 16 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Robert Morris has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.651 to 0.434).
- The Robert Morris blocks leader (Vaughn Morgan) has more blocks than the Mount St. Mary's blocks leader (Kristijan Krajina).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Robert Morris has come back to win after being down at half against Mount St. Mary's 8 times since 2001.