|Alabama||T Releford 16.0||M Gueye 4.3||T Lacey 3.6|
|Tennessee||J McRae 14.5||J Stokes 7.5||T Golden 4.3|
On Saturday, Alabama travels to Thompson-Boling Arena to take on Tennessee. It gets started at 2:00 EST and you can see it on ESPN 2. The Crimson Tide beat the Volunteers 68-65 on January 12th and are 4-2 against them over the last four years.
Alabama is in 3rd place in the SEC, Tennessee is in 11th place.
In a 59-55 win over Kentucky on January 22nd, Nick Jacobs put up 14 points and 5 rebounds for the Crimson Tide. He tallies 6.2 points per game and also adds 3.6 rebounds per game. For the Volunteers, Jordan McRae put up 26 points and 7 rebounds in the 62-56 loss to Ole Miss on January 24th. His 14.5 points per game is the highest mark on the team. The Four Factors in which Tennessee stands out are free throw rate at 42.3 and defensive rebounding percentage at 72.2.
- Alabama is better under pressure, and has defeated Tennessee in 4 out of the last 6 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- The Alabama steals leader (Trevor Releford) has more steals than the Tennessee steals leader (Jarnell Stokes).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Alabama has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Tennessee (14 vs 7).
- The Alabama three-point leader (Trevor Lacey) has more three-pointers than the Tennessee three-point leader (Skylar McBee).
- The Alabama scoring leader (Trevor Releford) has more points than the Tennessee scoring leader (Trae Golden).
- The Alabama basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Tennessee (75% vs 40%).
- Trevor Releford is ranked 5th in the SEC in steals.
- Diaper Dandies love us. Alabama has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Tennessee (10 vs 7).
- Tuscaloosa isn't as congested as Knoxville (population is significantly lower).