|Mississippi||M Henderson 19.4||M Holloway 10.4||J Summers 3.8|
|Auburn||F Sullivan 17.2||R Chubb 7.8||J Wallace 3.6|
No. 23 Ole Miss heads to Auburn Arena on Saturday to take on Auburn. It gets started at 8:00 EST and you can see it on FSN. The Rebels are 6-3 against the Tigers over the last four years. The last time they met (3/8/2012) they won 68-54.
Ole Miss is in 1st place in the conference, Auburn is in 7th place.
The 28 points by Marshall Henderson helped the Rebels to a 62-56 victory over Tennessee on January 24th. He leads the team with 19.4 points per game. The Tigers were defeated by Vanderbilt 73-61 on January 23rd despite 14 points from Frankie Sullivan. He leads the team with 17.2 points per game.
Ole Miss has an advantage in a single key statistical area, scoring, where the Rebels have an edge over the Tigers, 81 points per game to 68 points per game.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Ole Miss has come back to win after being down at half against Auburn 6 times since 2000.
- Aaron Jones is ranked 5th in the SEC in blocks.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Ole Miss has had more players drafted by the NBA than Auburn (2 vs 0).
- We make our fans proud. Ole Miss has a better record at home than Auburn this season (7-0 vs 4-3).
- Ole Miss players are more experienced than Auburn players (12,128 minutes played vs 11,093 minutes played).
- Murphy Holloway is ranked 7th in the SEC in points, 17th nationally in rebounds, and 9th in the SEC in steals.
- The Ole Miss blocks leader (Reginald Buckner) has more blocks than the Auburn blocks leader (Asauhn Dixon-Tatum).
- You get an A for effort, but Ole Miss has emerged victorious against Auburn the last 2 times they've played.
- Ole Miss waxed Auburn by 14 points the last time they played (Mar 08, 2012).
- The Ole Miss steals leader (Murphy Holloway) has more steals than the Auburn steals leader (Allen Payne).
- The Ole Miss basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Auburn (64% vs 27%).
|D||Brian Greene Jr||13||3||1||1||1||0||1|