|North Dakota||T Huff 18.1||T Huff 7.5||J Webb 3.4|
|Northern Arizona||D Russell 16.1||G Bewernick 5.9||S Saldivar 4.0|
On Saturday, Northern Arizona welcomes North Dakota at Walkup Skydome. Tip-off is at 4:05 EST and you can catch it on FSN-AZ+ or FCS.
North Dakota and Northern Arizona share 4th place in the Big Sky.
The 28 points by Gabe Rogers helped the Lumberjacks to a 67-65 victory over Northern Colorado on January 24th. He is putting up 15.4 points per game while also averaging 2.2 rebounds per game. The Fighting Sioux were defeated by Sacramento State 67-58 on January 24th despite 24 points and 9 rebounds from Troy Huff. With 18.1 points per game and 7.5 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
North Dakota StatSmack
- The Northern Arizona rebounding leader (Gaellen Bewernick) has more rebounds than the North Dakota rebounding leader (Jamal Webb).
- The Northern Arizona scoring leader (Dewayne Russell) has more points than the North Dakota scoring leader (Aaron Anderson).
- The Northern Arizona assist leader (Dewayne Russell) has more assists than the North Dakota assist leader (Aaron Anderson).
- Even computers respect Northern Arizona more. We have a better RPI this season than North Dakota (RPI: #154 vs #343).
- We just win. Northern Arizona has more wins over the last 5 years than North Dakota (71 vs 48).
- Stallon Saldivar is ranked 5th in the Big Sky in assists.
- Gaellen Bewernick is ranked 10th in the Big Sky in rebounds.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Northern Arizona has a stronger schedule than North Dakota this season (SOS Rank: #34 vs #301).
- Dewayne Russell is ranked 1st in the Big Sky in points, 7th in the Big Sky in three-pointers, 3rd in the Big Sky in assists, and 2nd in the Big Sky in steals.
- How does our back look? Northern Arizona is ranked higher than North Dakota in the Big Sky (#4 vs #9).
- North Dakota has been ducking Northern Arizona for over 30 years.