|North Dakota State||T Braun 15.2||T Wright 5.7||L Alexander 4.0|
|South Dakota State||N Wolters 20.7||J Dykstra 6.9||N Wolters 5.8|
On Saturday, South Dakota State hosts North Dakota State at Frost Arena. The game gets underway at 3:05 EST and you can catch it on FCS or Midco Sports Net. The Jackrabbits lost to the Bison 65-62 on December 29th and are 2-7 against them over the last four years.
South Dakota State is in 3rd place in the conference and has an opportunity to gain ground on 2nd place North Dakota State.
In their last outing, behind 18 points and 7 rebounds from Brayden Carlson, the Jackrabbits blew out IUPUI 80-65 on January 19th. In addition to his 9.0 points per game, he is also chipping in 3.5 rebounds per game. For the Bison, Marshall Bjorklund finished with 9 points in the 50-42 loss to Western Illinois on January 19th. He is averaging 12.7 points and 5.5 rebounds per game. The Four Factors in which North Dakota State stands out are effective field goal percentage at 55.5 and defensive rebounding percentage at 73.0.
North Dakota State StatSmack
- Nate Wolters is ranked 11th nationally in points, 32nd nationally in assists, and 10th in the Summit League in steals.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? South Dakota State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (985 to 975) than North Dakota State, per the NCAA.
- Jordan Dykstra is ranked 8th in the Summit League in points, 5th in the Summit League in rebounds, 7th in the Summit League in three-pointers, and 8th in the Summit League in blocks.
- Marcus Heemstra is ranked 9th in the Summit League in blocks.
- The South Dakota State rebounding leader (Jordan Dykstra) has more rebounds than the North Dakota State rebounding leader (Marshall Bjorklund).
- At least you keep showing up. South Dakota State has an average margin of victory of 9 over North Dakota State in 3 wins since 2005.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. South Dakota State has a stronger schedule than North Dakota State this season (SOS Rank: #158 vs #191).
- Tony Fiegen is ranked 6th in the Summit League in rebounds.
- The South Dakota State scoring leader (Nate Wolters) has more points than the North Dakota State scoring leader (Taylor Braun).