|Bowling Green||J Crawford 16.3||A Calhoun 7.7||J Crawford 3.9|
|Toledo||R Pearson 18.5||R Pearson 6.3||J Brown 5.1|
On Saturday, Bowling Green heads to Savage Hall to take on Toledo. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Falcons are 4-0 against the Rockets over the last four years. The last time they met (2/11/2012) they won 66-63.
Toledo and Bowling Green are tied for 4th in the conference.
The 18 points by Chauncey Orr helped the Falcons to a 70-55 cakewalk over Kent State on January 23rd. He tallies 7.2 points per game and also adds 3.5 rebounds per game. For the Rockets, Rian Pearson put up 16 points and 8 rebounds in the 71-56 loss to Akron on January 23rd. He contributes a team-leading 18.5 points per game, 6.3 rebounds per game, and 1.8 steals per game. When considering the Four Factors, Toledo performs well in turnover percentage at 18.9. This ranks 1st in the conference and 95th in the country.
- The Bowling Green assist leader (Jordon Crawford) has more assists than the Toledo assist leader (Julius Brown).
- Bowling Green has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.482 to 0.266).
- We just win. Bowling Green has more wins over the last 5 years than Toledo (81 vs 49).
- The Bowling Green rebounding leader (A`uston Calhoun) has more rebounds than the Toledo rebounding leader (Rian Pearson).
- A`uston Calhoun is ranked 3rd in the MAC in points and 4th in the MAC in rebounds.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Bowling Green currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (922 to 869) than Toledo, per the NCAA.
- The Bowling Green basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Toledo (91% vs 75%).
- Jordon Crawford is ranked 4th in the MAC in points, 4th in the MAC in three-pointers, 5th in the MAC in assists, and 4th in the MAC in steals.
- The Bowling Green blocks leader (Richaun Holmes) has more blocks than the Toledo blocks leader (Nathan Boothe).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Bowling Green has come back to win after being down at half against Toledo 4 times since 1998.