|UCLA||S Muhammad 18.2||K Anderson 9.2||L Drew II 8.2|
|Arizona State||J Carson 17.5||C Felix 8.1||J Carson 5.1|
Arizona State welcomes UCLA to Wells Fargo Arena on Saturday. It takes place at 4:00 EST and you can see it on FSN or MSG+. The Sun Devils are 3-5 against the Bruins over the last four years. They fell 66-57 on 2/23/2012, the last time they met.
Arizona State is in 3rd place in the conference and just behind 2nd place UCLA with a chance to close in.
In their last game, Evan Gordon put up 28 points in the Sun Devils 98-93 win over USC on January 24th. While contributing 3.0 rebounds per game, he also scores 11.1 points per game. For the Bruins, Shabazz Muhammad finished with 23 points in the 84-73 win over Arizona on January 24th. His 18.2 points per game is the highest mark on the team. UCLA ranks 1st in their conference in turnover percentage at 15.9, which also places them 6th in the country.
- The Arizona State blocks leader (Jordan Bachynski) has more blocks than the UCLA blocks leader (Travis Wear).
- Jordan Bachynski is ranked 2nd nationally in blocks.
- Jonathan Gilling is ranked 10th in the Pac 12 in rebounds and 1st in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- Carrick Felix is ranked 10th in the Pac 12 in points, 8th in the Pac 12 in rebounds, 5th in the Pac 12 in steals, and 6th in the Pac 12 in blocks.
- Chris Colvin is ranked 9th in the Pac 12 in steals.
- The Arizona State three-point leader (Jonathan Gilling) has more three-pointers than the UCLA three-point leader (Jordan Adams).
- The Arizona State steals leader (Carrick Felix) has more steals than the UCLA steals leader (Kyle Anderson).
- At least you keep showing up. Arizona State has an average margin of victory of 8 over UCLA in 14 wins since 1980.
- Jahii Carson is ranked 4th in the Pac 12 in points and 42nd nationally in assists.
|B||Larry Drew II||35||6||3||8||1||0||2|