|Brown||S McGonagill 14.9||R Maia 8.1||S McGonagill 4.7|
|Yale||A Morgan 11.2||J Sears 6.3||M Grace 2.9|
Brown heads to John J. Lee Amphitheater on Saturday to take on Yale. Tip-off is at 2:00 EST. The Bears defeated the Bulldogs 65-51 on January 19th and are 2-7 against them over the past four years.
In a 65-51 win over Yale on January 19th, Sean McGonagill put up 20 points and 5 rebounds for the Bears. He leads the team with 14.9 points per game and 4.7 assists per game. The Bulldogs were defeated by Brown 65-51 on January 19th despite 11 points and 5 rebounds from Greg Kelley. He contributes 2.6 rebounds per game in addition to his 3.7 points per game.
- The Brown assist leader (Sean McGonagill) has more assists than the Yale assist leader (Michael Grace).
- At least you keep showing up. Brown has an average margin of victory of 7 over Yale in 28 wins since 1980.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Brown currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (995 to 984) than Yale, per the NCAA.
- The Brown rebounding leader (Rafael Maia) has more rebounds than the Yale rebounding leader (Justin Sears).
- Cedric Kuakumensah is ranked 3rd in the Ivy League in rebounds and 2nd in the Ivy League in blocks.
- Sean McGonagill is ranked 6th in the Ivy League in points, 7th in the Ivy League in three-pointers, and 4th in the Ivy League in assists.
- The Brown steals leader (Matt Sullivan) has more steals than the Yale steals leader (Austin Morgan).
- Rafael Maia is ranked 2nd in the Ivy League in rebounds.
- Even computers respect Brown more. We have a better RPI this season than Yale (RPI: #241 vs #261).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Brown has come back to win after being down at half against Yale 4 times since 2003.
|F||K. Bedart Ghani||3||3||1||0||1||0||0|