San Diego 48
(11-10, 3-8 away)
Saint Mary's 81
(16-4, 12-1 home)
Venue: McKeon Pavilion
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, January 24, 2013
||J Dee 14
||C Manresa 6
||C Anderson 5
||M Dellavedova 16
||B Waldow 5
||M Dellavedova 6
San Diego was crushed by Saint Mary's 81-48 in conference play on Thursday, January 24th. By halftime, San Diego was already out of it, with the score 42-19. The team struggled in the second half as well and Saint Mary's maintained the big win. The Toreros were led by Mike Davis, who put up eight points on 100% shooting in 19 minutes. Dennis Kramer scored two points and added four rebounds. For the Gaels, Beau Levesque got a career-high 20 points and five rebounds. San Diego (11-10, 4-2 West Coast) takes on Santa Clara (15-6, 3-3 West Coast) on Saturday, January 26th on their home court.
San Diego Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 13:15 left to go.
- San Diego started 11-10 during the 2004, 2001, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The Toreros have lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 36.6% or worse.
- When the opposition commits 10 or fewer turnovers this season, San Diego has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- SD set a season low for rebounds.
- The Toreros have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 7 games.
- The top two rebounders (Chris Manresa and Dennis Kramer) accounted for 47.3% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (10) than the starters (9).
- The bench recorded more points (25) than the starters (23).
- Johnny Dee has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 21 games this season.
- Chris Manresa has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 21 games this season.
- Johnny Dee had a career high with a 67% three-point percentage.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Dennis Kramer.
Saint Mary's Game Notes
- Matthew Dellavedova recorded a team season high in assists with 11.
- The top two scorers (Beau Levesque and Brad Waldow) accounted for 43.2% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (19) than the starters (16).
- This game was the 5th double-digit assist game of Matthew Dellavedova's career.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Beau Levesque's career.
- Beau Levesque set career highs with 20 points and 7 field goals made.
|B-||J. Walker III||16||4||3||1||1||0||1|