(11-8, 1-5 away)
(13-6, 9-1 home)
Venue: Coors Events Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, January 24, 2013
||D Powell 14
||J Huestis 9
||A Bright 2
||S Dinwiddie 14
||A Roberson 11
||S Dinwiddie 2
On a night when they were outshot 53%-31% by the Buffaloes, Stanford lost big against Colorado 75-54 in conference play. The game was pretty much decided at halftime, with Colorado up 44-29. Chasson Randle put up a game-high 15 points plus six rebounds in the Cardinal loss. Dwight Powell got 11 points and added seven rebounds. Andre Roberson recorded a double-double for the Buffaloes with 12 points and 20 rebounds (3 Blk 3 Stl). Stanford (11-8, 2-4 Pac 12) gets Utah (7-10, 1-6 Pac 12) on the road on Sunday, January 27th.
Stanford Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 2:15 left to go.
- Stanford has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Stanford has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 8 or more steals this season, Stanford has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 5 or more blocks this season, Stanford has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- Stanford set season lows for blocks and total points.
- The Cardinal have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Chasson Randle and Dwight Powell) accounted for 48.1% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dwight Powell and Josh Huestis) accounted for 43.3% of the rebounds.
- Chasson Randle has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 19 games this season.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 19 games this season.
- Dwight Powell has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Chasson Randle has 5 straight double-digit point games.
Colorado Game Notes
- Andre Roberson recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 17.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 41.6% of the team's rebounds.
- Askia Booker has led the team in scoring 6 times in 19 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 19 games this season.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 52nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 8th this season and 33rd of his career.
- Andre Roberson set career highs with 20 rebounds and 17 defensive rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has 4 straight double-digit point games.