On Thursday, January 24th, Wyoming was taken down by UNLV 62-50 in conference play. Leonard Washington got 13 points plus seven rebounds (4 Blk 3 Ast) in a losing effort. Larry Nance Jr also had a solid outing, scoring a team-high 16 points and adding four rebounds. For the Rebels, Anthony Marshall finished with 12 points. Wyoming (15-3, 2-3 MWC) gets Air Force (10-6, 2-2 MWC) on their home court on Saturday, January 26th.
Wyoming Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:47 left to go.
- Wyoming started 15-3 during the 2011 and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- Wyoming set season lows for free throws made, rebounds, three-pointers, and turnovers.
- Wyoming has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Larry Nance Jr accounted for 32.0% of the team's points.
- Leonard Washington accounted for 35.0% of the team's rebounds.
- Larry Nance Jr has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 18 games this season.
- Leonard Washington has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 18 games this season.
- Leonard Washington had a career high with 4 blocks.
- Larry Nance Jr has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Larry Nance Jr had a career high with 5 steals.
UNLV Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Bennett and Quintrell Thomas) accounted for 48.3% of the points.
- Anthony Bennett has led the team in scoring 16 times in 20 games this season.
- Anthony Marshall has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Marshall set a career high with 3 three-pointers.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Bryce Dejean-Jones.