On Thursday, January 24th, New Hampshire lost on their home court to Hartford 51-40 in conference play. Chris Matagrano put up 10 points and four rebounds for the Wildcats. Chandler Rhoads scored 13 points and added six rebounds. Mark Nwakamma got a game-high 23 points and eight rebounds for the Hawks. Next up for New Hampshire (4-14, 0-6 America East) is Binghamton (3-16, 1-5 America East) on Saturday, January 26th on the road.
New Hampshire Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:44 left to go.
- The Wildcats have lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after having a field goal percentage of 34.9% or worse.
- New Hampshire has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 4 or fewer steals.
- When the opposition commits 11 or fewer turnovers this season, New Hampshire has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- UNH set season lows for assists, three-pointers, three-point percentage, and total points.
- New Hampshire has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 8 games.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--UNH has a 2.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Chandler Rhoads accounted for 32.5% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Patrick Konan and Chandler Rhoads) accounted for 43.7% of the rebounds.
- Chandler Rhoads has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 18 games this season.
- Patrick Konan has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 18 games this season.
- Ferg Myrick has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Matagrano has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Hartford Game Notes
- Mark Nwakamma recorded a team season high in field goals made with 11.
- Mark Nwakamma accounted for 45.0% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Mark Nwakamma and John Peterson) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- Mark Nwakamma has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 9 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Mark Nwakamma's career.
- Mark Nwakamma has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Mark Nwakamma set a career high with 11 field goals made.