On Thursday, January 24th, St. Francis (PA) was beaten at home by Robert Morris 84-70 in conference play. This one was over at the half, with Robert Morris up 47-31. The Red Flash got a good effort from Dominique Major, who got 11 points and four rebounds. Ben Millaud-Meunier was solid from three-point range, going 6 for 10 to get to a season-high 22 points overall. For the Colonials, Lucky Jones got 16 points and nine rebounds. St. Francis (PA) (1-17, 1-6 NEC) gets Wagner (10-8, 4-3 NEC) on their home court on Saturday, January 26th.
St. Francis (PA) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:42 left to go.
- The Red Flash set season highs for field goal percentage, three-pointers, and three-point percentage.
- The last time SFPA had a three-point percentage of 55.6% or higher was Nov 28, 2011 against Niagara.
- St. Francis (PA) has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--SFPA has a -11.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Ben Millaud-Meunier recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 6 and three pointers attempted with 10.
- Ben Millaud-Meunier accounted for 31.4% of the team's points.
- Ronnie Drinnon has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 18 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Ben Millaud-Meunier's career.
- Earl Brown has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Robert Morris Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Karvel Anderson and Lucky Jones) accounted for 45.2% of the points.
- Lucky Jones accounted for 37.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Karvel Anderson has led the team in scoring 7 times in 20 games this season.
- Lucky Jones has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 20 games this season.
- Lucky Jones has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Russell Johnson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Russell Johnson set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Karvel Anderson's career.