(12-7, 4-3 away)
Oregon State 74
(11-8, 10-5 home)
Venue: Gill Coliseum
11:30PM ET / 8:30PM PT, January 23, 2013
||C Wilcox 19
||A N`Diaye 9
||A Gaddy 3
||R Nelson 16
||E Moreland 10
||J Burton 3
Oregon State squared off with Washington on Wednesday, January 23rd and defeated the Huskies 74-66 in Pac 12 action. The Beavers got the win with a team-high 16 points and seven rebounds from Devon Collier. Eric Moreland played his way to a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds. For the Huskies, C.J Wilcox got a game-high 23 points and seven rebounds. Oregon State (11-8, 1-5 Pac 12) gets Washington State (10-8, 1-5 Pac 12) on their home court on Saturday, January 26th.
Oregon State Game Notes
- Oregon State started 11-8 during the 2004, 2002, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- OSU beat the spread by 8.0 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Beavers have beaten the spread.
- The Beavers have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 18 or more free throws made.
- Oregon State has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when its field goal percentage has been 47.2% or better.
- This season Oregon State has won 86% of the time (6-1) when Eric Moreland has 12 points or more and 83% of the time (10-2) when Joe Burton has 6 rebounds or more.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--OSU has a 8.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Devon Collier and Roberto Nelson) accounted for 41.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Moreland and Devon Collier) accounted for 47.2% of the rebounds.
- Devon Collier has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 19 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 19 games this season.
- Roberto Nelson has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Eric Moreland recorded a double-double. It was his 8th this season and 11th of his career.
- Joe Burton has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Washington Game Notes
- Washington lost and did not cover the spread.
- C.J Wilcox accounted for 34.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Aziz N`Diaye and C.J Wilcox) accounted for 48.5% of the rebounds.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring 14 times in 19 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 19 games this season.
- This marks the 19th 20-point game of C.J Wilcox's career.
- C.J Wilcox has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Scott Suggs has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 23rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded a double-double. It was his 7th this season and 13th of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Abdul Gaddy.
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||7||3||2||0||0||0||1|