(12-7, 4-3 away)
Oregon State 74
(11-8, 10-5 home)
Venue: Gill Coliseum
11:30PM ET / 8:30PM PT, January 23, 2013
||C Wilcox 19
||A N`Diaye 9
||A Gaddy 3
||R Nelson 16
||E Moreland 10
||J Burton 3
Washington faced off with Oregon State on Wednesday, January 23rd and stumbled against the Beavers 74-66 in conference play. C.J Wilcox put up a game-high 23 points plus seven rebounds for the Huskies. Aziz N`Diaye played his way to a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. For the Beavers, Devon Collier finished with a team-high 16 points and seven rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, January 26th when Washington (12-7, 4-2 Pac 12) heads to 16th-ranked Oregon (17-2, 6-0 Pac 12).
Washington Game Notes
- Washington started 12-7 during the 2011, 2009, 2007, 2006, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.2% or better this season, Washington has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 74 or more total points this season, Washington has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- The Huskies have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 7 games.
- Washington has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- C.J Wilcox accounted for 34.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Aziz N`Diaye and C.J Wilcox) accounted for 48.5% of the rebounds.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 19 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 19 games this season.
- This marks the 19th 20-point game of C.J Wilcox's career.
- C.J Wilcox has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Scott Suggs has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 23rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded a double-double. It was his 7th this season and 13th of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Abdul Gaddy.
Oregon State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Devon Collier and Roberto Nelson) accounted for 41.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Moreland and Devon Collier) accounted for 47.2% of the rebounds.
- Devon Collier has led the team in scoring 5 times in 19 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 19 games this season.
- Roberto Nelson has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Eric Moreland recorded a double-double. It was his 8th this season and 11th of his career.
- Joe Burton has 4 straight double-digit point games.
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||7||3||2||0||0||0||1|