Washington State 61
(10-9, 0-6 away)
(16) Oregon 68
(17-2, 13-1 home)
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT, January 23, 2013
||B Motum 18
||B Motum 6
||R Woolridge 2
||D Dotson 11
||A Kazemi 9
||D Artis 3
No. 16 Oregon knocked off Washington State 68-61 in conference action on Wednesday, January 23rd. The Ducks were led by Arsalan Kazemi, who put up 16 points plus seven rebounds. E.J. Singler also had a good game, scoring a team-high 19 points and adding five assists. Mike Ladd finished with a game-high 19 points and eight rebounds for the Cougars. Oregon (17-2, 6-0 Pac 12) gets Washington (12-6, 4-1 Pac 12) on their home court on Saturday, January 26th.
Oregon Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:18 left to go.
- The win over Washington State extended the Oregon winning streak to 8 games.
- The Ducks have won 88% of the time this season (7-1) after recording 10 or more steals.
- Oregon has won 82% of the time this season (9-2) after committing 16 or fewer turnovers.
- Oregon has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 20 or fewer field goals made.
- Oregon has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) after holding an opponent to under 35.7% field goal percentage.
- This season Oregon has won 91% of the time (10-1) when Damyean Dotson has 11 points or more, 78% of the time (7-2) when E.J. Singler plays 30 minutes or more, and 100% of the time (5-0) when Dominic Artis has 4 free throws made or more.
- The Ducks have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 3rd win of the season where the Ducks came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (E.J. Singler and Arsalan Kazemi) accounted for 51.4% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Damyean Dotson and Arsalan Kazemi) accounted for 43.2% of the rebounds.
- E.J. Singler has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 19 games this season.
- Damyean Dotson has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Washington State Game Notes
- Mike Ladd accounted for 31.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Mike Ladd and D.J. Shelton) accounted for 45.4% of the rebounds.
- Mike Ladd has led the team in scoring 5 times and in rebounding 5 times in 19 games this season.
- Brock Motum has 19 straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Ladd has 7 straight double-digit point games.