(8-10, 1-4 away)
(8-9, 5-6 home)
Venue: Memorial Gym (TN)
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 23, 2013
||F Sullivan 17
||R Chubb 7
||J Wallace 3
||K Johnson 15
||K Bright 5
||K Johnson 3
On Wednesday, January 23rd, Auburn took on Vanderbilt and dropped one to the Commodores 73-61 in conference play. The Tigers were paced by Brian Greene Jr, who got 11 points on 67% shooting in eight minutes. Rob Chubb had 14 points and added eight rebounds. For the Commodores, Kedren Johnson got a game-high 15 points and seven rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, January 26th when Auburn (8-10, 2-3 SEC) welcomes 23rd-ranked Ole Miss (15-2, 4-0 SEC).
Auburn Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:50 left to go.
- Auburn has lost 83% of the time this season (1-5) after recording 8 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Auburn has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 24 or more free throws made this season, Auburn has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 37.5% or better this season, Auburn has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- The top two scorers (Frankie Sullivan and Rob Chubb) accounted for 45.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Rob Chubb and Allen Payne) accounted for 44.8% of the rebounds.
- Frankie Sullivan has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 18 games this season.
- Rob Chubb has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 18 games this season.
- Rob Chubb has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Frankie Sullivan has 8 straight double-digit point games.
Vanderbilt Game Notes
- Kedren Johnson recorded a team season high in free throws made with 8.
- Kedren Johnson has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 3 times in 17 games this season.
- Kedren Johnson set a career high with 7 defensive rebounds.
- Rod Odom set a career high with 5 offensive rebounds.
|A||Brian Greene Jr||8||11||0||1||0||0||0|