Fresno State 67
(7-11, 3-6 away)
Boise State 74
(14-4, 9-1 home)
Venue: Taco Bell Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 23, 2013
||T Johnson 11
||K Foster 6
||A Huddleston 1
||D Marks 17
||R Watkins 8
||D Marks 3
Boise State beat Fresno State 74-67 in conference action on Wednesday, January 23rd. Derrick Marks played brilliantly for the Broncos and got a game-high 30 points plus four rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Anthony Drmic was active from three-point range, going 5 for 8 to get to 23 points overall. Allen Huddleston got a season-high 20 points (5 Ast 3 Reb) for the Bulldogs, making 5 of 6 from three-point range. Boise State (14-4, 2-2 MWC) travels to Nevada (10-7, 1-2 MWC) on Saturday, January 26th.
Boise State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:01 left to go.
- The Broncos have won 100% of the time this season (9-0) after recording 8 or more steals.
- Boise State has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- BSU has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 24 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Boise State has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Anthony Drmic has 23 points or more, 80% of the time (4-1) when Igor Hadziomerovic plays 33 minutes or more, and 100% of the time (8-0) when Kenny Buckner has 5 rebounds or more.
- The Broncos set a season high for free throws made.
- The last time BSU recorded at least 26 free throws made was Dec 07, 2011 against Portland.
- BSU set season lows for field goals made and field goal percentage.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--BSU has a 21.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Ryan Watkins recorded a team season high in rebounds with 18.
- Derrick Marks accounted for 40.5% of the team's points.
- Ryan Watkins accounted for 48.6% of the team's rebounds.
- Derrick Marks has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 18 games this season.
- Ryan Watkins has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 18 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Derrick Marks's career.
- Derrick Marks has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Anthony Drmic's career.
- Anthony Drmic has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Watkins recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ryan Watkins has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Watkins recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 6th of his career.
- Ryan Watkins had career highs with 18 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Allen Huddleston recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 5.
- The top two scorers (Allen Huddleston and Tyler Johnson) accounted for 53.7% of the points.
- Allen Huddleston has led the team in scoring 7 times in 18 games this season.
- Jerry Brown Jr has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 18 games this season.
- Tyler Johnson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Allen Huddleston's career.
- Allen Huddleston set a career high with a 83% three-point percentage.
|B||Jerry Brown Jr||36||8||5||0||3||0||1|