(12-8, 3-5 away)
(12-8, 10-2 home)
Venue: Ford Center
8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT, January 23, 2013
||W Lemon Jr. 14
||T Pickett 5
||W Lemon Jr. 3
||C Ryan 17
||T Taylor 7
||T Taylor 4
On Wednesday, January 23rd, Bradley took on Evansville and fell to the Aces 66-56 in conference play. Walt Lemon Jr. put up a game-high 22 points and three rebounds in the loss. Tyshon Pickett had 12 points and added six rebounds. For the Aces, Egidijus Mockevicius finished with seven points and 10 rebounds. Next up for Bradley (12-8, 4-4 The Valley) is 20th-ranked Wichita State (17-2, 6-1 The Valley) on Saturday, January 26th on the road.
Bradley Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:20 left to go.
- The last time BU started the season 12-8 was 2008.
- Bradley has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 56 or fewer total points.
- The Braves have lost 83% of the time this season (1-5) after having a field goal percentage of 37.7% or worse.
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Bradley has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.0% or better this season, Bradley has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- BU set a season low for steals.
- Walt Lemon Jr. recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 4.
- Walt Lemon Jr. accounted for 39.2% of the team's points.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 20 games this season.
- Will Egolf has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Walt Lemon Jr.'s career.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Walt Lemon Jr. had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Evansville Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Colt Ryan and Ned Cox) accounted for 42.4% of the points.
- Egidijus Mockevicius accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Colt Ryan has led the team in scoring 12 times in 20 games this season.
- Egidijus Mockevicius has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 20 games this season.
- Colt Ryan has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- Egidijus Mockevicius recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
|A||Walt Lemon Jr.||38||22||3||3||2||0||5|