(3-15, 1-11 away)
(13-5, 9-2 home)
Venue: Liacouras Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 23, 2013
||F Dougherty 15
||F Dougherty 8
||M Cartwright 3
||K Wyatt 17
||A Lee 7
||K Wyatt 3
On Wednesday, January 23rd, Temple knocked off Pennsylvania 76-69. Khalif Wyatt played well for the Owls and put up a game-high 26 points and six rebounds. Scootie Randall also had a good outing, scoring six points and adding eight rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Miles Cartwright finished with a team-high 21 points and six rebounds for the Quakers. Temple (13-5, 2-2 A-10) heads to ninth-ranked Butler (16-3, 3-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 26th.
Temple Game Notes
- Temple started 13-5 during the 2011 and 2010 seasons (since 1996).
- The Owls have won 100% of the time this season (6-0) after recording 11 or more steals.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after committing 15 or fewer turnovers.
- Temple has won 80% of the time this season (4-1) when its three-point percentage has been 38.1% or better.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 1 or fewer blocks.
- Temple has won 92% of the time this season (11-1) after holding an opponent to under 33.3% three-point percentage.
- This season Temple has won 100% of the time (6-0) when Anthony Lee has 16 points or more, 71% of the time (5-2) when Khalif Wyatt has 6 free throws made or more, and 89% of the time (8-1) when Scootie Randall has 8 rebounds or more.
- The Owls have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 4th win of the season where the Owls came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Temple has a 7.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Khalif Wyatt accounted for 34.2% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Lee and Scootie Randall) accounted for 51.5% of the rebounds.
- Khalif Wyatt has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 18 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 18 games this season.
- This marks the 21st 20-point game of Khalif Wyatt's career.
- Khalif Wyatt has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Jake O`Brien has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Pennsylvania Game Notes
- Miles Cartwright accounted for 30.4% of the team's points.
- Miles Cartwright has led the team in scoring 8 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Miles Cartwright's career.
- Darien Nelson-Henry has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Steve Rennard.