On Wednesday, January 23rd, St. Bonaventure scored 30 points from three-point territory and got a road victory against St. Joseph's (PA) 73-64 in A-10 action. Demetrius Conger played brilliantly for the Bonnies and put up a game-high 21 points and seven rebounds. Matthew Wright had 18 points. For the Hawks, Halil Kanacevic finished with a season-high 16 points and six rebounds. St. Bonaventure (9-9, 2-3 A-10) gets Saint Louis (13-5, 2-2 A-10) at home on Saturday, January 26th.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:17 left to go.
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 9-9 was 2009.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by 16.5 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- St. Bonaventure has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when its three-point percentage has been 50.0% or better.
- The Bonnies have won 83% of the time this season (5-1) after recording 9 or more steals.
- St. Bonaventure has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 64 or fewer total points.
- St. Bonaventure set season lows for free throws made and rebounds.
- The Bonnies have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 4 games.
- St. Bonaventure has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- The top two scorers (Demetrius Conger and Matthew Wright) accounted for 53.4% of the points.
- Demetrius Conger accounted for 36.8% of the team's rebounds.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in scoring 7 times and in rebounding 9 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Demetrius Conger's career.
- Demetrius Conger has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Demetrius Conger had a career high with 9 field goals made.
- Matthew Wright had a career high with 4 three-pointers.
- Chris Johnson has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Youssou Ndoye.
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- St. Joseph's (PA) lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Halil Kanacevic and Ronald Roberts Jr.) accounted for 46.8% of the points.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 17 games this season.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Halil Kanacevic set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.